Chipin Photos

Category Dogs
A Chipin is a cross between a Chihuahua and a Miniature Pinscher. It has become one of the more popular mixed breed dogs. A typical Chipin can weigh from 6 to 10 pounds and can live anywhere from 12 to 16 years. This page features photos of Chipins.

Chipin Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Chipin Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

My name is Tazz and I'm 10 months old. My mother is a long haired Chihuahua and my papa is Min Pin - I'm a Mix-ie. My new mama calls me He-He My new dad got me as a gift for my new mama when she was really, really sad and ill one day!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Ladi is a 6 month old Chipin (hybrid mix between chihuahua and miniature Pinscher). A woman's female chihuahua unexpectedly became pregnant and she couldn't afford having a litter so we all chipped in to help.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Scrappy is a 1 1/2 year old Chihuahua/Min Pin. We got Scrappy from some close friends in 2009, when he was 5 weeks old. He is 4 months old in this picture.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Sugar was a 12 year old Chipin. We are Lisa and Randy and our pet story we would like to share is about our Chipin named Sugar.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Bean is 1 year old and a Min Pin Chihuahua. We adopted Bean from a local animal rescue. His mom came in pregnant and had 4 adorable puppies. He was the only brown and tan one, the rest were black and tan.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Kobe will be turning one year old on January 17th 2011. Kobe is a Mini Pincher Chihuahua mix. My boyfriend and I adopted Kobe on March 17, 2010 from a family whose dog had a litter of puppies and could not keep them all. Kobe loves to play fetch with all of his toys.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My chipin's name is Buddy. She is 4 years old. I got her 4 months ago when her owner had to go back to his country due to Visa problems.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

CoCo is a 1 1/2 year old Min Pin and Chihuahua mix. In December of 2007, a co-worker's daughter's dog had a litter of pups to give away.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Cookie is 4 years old. She is a Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher. I got her with a friend on a trip to Ruidoso, New Mexico. She likes to chase my kid and to be chased. She knows how to sit, give five, roll over, she likes to ride in my car and is adorable.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

We got her from the SPCA in 2010. She loves to go for rides.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Given as a gift from a friend.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Scooter is an 8 month old, full blooded Chihuahua. Toby is 1 1/2 yrs old and is a Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher mix.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Shirek is a 20 month old Chipin (I think). I bought it from a pet shop.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Ozzy is a 3 month old Chipin. I got in January 2009. Ozzy likes to run and chew and looks like a bunny

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Tinker is a 4 1/2 month old Chipin that I got in November. I had admired a friends pop last summer, and when the last litter arrived, I was on top of the list!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Teeka is a 2 month old Chihuahua/Min Pin mix. In this picture, I had her for 4 days. I got her from a local pet store.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Dorina is a 2 year old mini pinscher/chihuahua. I got her from my wife's aunt.

Dorina (Mini Pinscher/Chihuahua

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Bailey is a 10 months old Min-Pin/Chihuahua. Bailey wasn't too interested in helping my daughter blow out her candles from her 18th birthday, he was going straight for the cake!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Charlie is 4 months old. I think she is a Mini Pinscher/Chihuahua mix. I got her at 3 months.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Bailey and Lexi are brother and sister. They are 4 1/2 month old Min-Pin/Chihuahuas. We got them from a friend of the family when they were 9 weeks old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Brutis is 6 weeks old. He is a Chipin. I have the parents. He was born at my home. He likes to chew on ears, and toes. He loves to explore.He is very adventurous.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Precious is 4 1/2 years old and is a Miniature Pinscher and Chihuahua mix. I got my first dog 5 months ago from my loyal cousins.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Prince is a 1 year old Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher man. An elder friend of ours was seeking for a loving home for him and she offered him to us.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More