Things for Adults to do in Orlando

I am traveling to Orlando with my sister, my mom and Aunts (ages from 35 to 82). Does anyone know of things we can do while there?

Audrey from Canada

if you go to a Book Store they have books that are about the size of National Geographic they have everything you can possibly want to do.The nice thing if you stay at one of the Motels at the resort is the fact they have busses and the tram and boats to get you where ever you want to go which is the greatest thing.You do not have to worry about anything they get you where you want to go and back again.My husband and I loved West downtown Orlando.Planet Hollywood is there. Among other things to do.MGM studio's, Universal studios,and Epcot are the best places for you to go for adults.Also the best thing we found out was to go through a Travel Agency,They have special deals as well as helping you figure out what you want to do,Also some places require reservation's in advance to go to so they would be very helpfull for you.The one thing I found I loved the most were the fireworks as well as the Electric Light Parade at Disney world after dark.When you go to leave though we found out the boat's were the best way to go back to our Hotel as everyone under the sun wanted to ride the Tram.The reason I suggested the places I did was due to the fact that these places are for the more mature and they are just not based on rides.I wish I were going with you I loved every minute of it!!Good Luck have as much fun as you can.Take care, dar

There are LOADS of things for adults to do in Orlando! Not only can you have a lot of fun at Disney (even without children!), but there is also a lot of things on International Drive that might interest you. There is Wonderworks, 3 really nice malls, Arabian Knights, Medival Times, SeaWorld, a couple nice outlet malls, Kennedy Space Center (about 30-45 minutes east of Orlando International Airport) and the beach!

God Bless,

Sheila in Titusville, FL

Vacationing in Orlando, Orlando Cityscape
Orlando, FL Frugal Travel Guide
Travel and Recreation TravelJanuary 4, 2008
How Can Kids and Young Adults Make Money?
Woman Dressed in Witch Halloween Costume
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
Adult painting a picture with watercolors.
Crafts for Mentally Challenged Adults
preparing gingerbread cookies as a gift
Homemade Christmas Presents for Adults
🎉
🎄