Convection Oven Reviews

I had a great one by Farberware about 20 years ago. When it broke, I replaced it with the same model, which never worked too well. It would burn the food without cooking it all the way (and on "low" it didn't cook much at all).

I replaced it with a Bravetti Jet Air which has lasted barely one year before it stopped heating much (and it never got all that hot, either). I liked the idea of the Bravetti because it had an option to turn the air flow to: off, low, med or high, which would cut down on over browning before cooking all the way through the food.

I am looking to replace it (right now it's a glorified plate warmer).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Holly from Richardson, TX

Sorry about your bad luck on convection ovens,we have a Sharp model #R-930 AK that we purchased over 7 years ago, it has given us excellent service,

I would recommend the Sharp Brand!!as we previously owned a Montgomery Wards convection made by Sharp it lasted almost 20 years.

I would not want to be without my convection,I very rarely use my wall oven.

Good luck!!

I loved my Kenmore convection oven from Sears - it never gave me a minutes trouble in 10 yrs!

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceDecember 9, 2005
Convection Oven in New Kitchen
Convection Oven Tips and Recipes
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Galloping Gourmet Convection Oven Tips and Tricks
🎄