Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Large Font Cell Phone for AT&T

Any suggestions for an AT&T cell phone with large size font, and a nice contrasting background? Or what cell phone do people with poor vision use with AT&T service? Thanks.

Holly from Richardson, TX

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Annie Davis [1]05/17/2011

I researched this big-time as my vision isn't what it used to be and I chose Pantech Breeze the oldest model, not the new one with the built-in-keyboard. I love it, pretty large buttons, and many fonts to choose from. I don't even have it on the largest one avail. and it's great, and many pretty brite colors for backgrounds on the address book. I didn't even get it at AT&T. I got it off craigslist. As the ones on ebay were quite higher and got a wonderful deal in
Ks. on craigslist and we still email ea. other off and on. Annie

By bella10/07/2010

I suggest you use the Just5 phone. It is such a great phone with large buttons, bright display, and amplified sound. It also has PERS features. Here's the link for you http://www.just5.com/home.php

By Laurie (Guest Post)01/28/2008

I just got a new phone through ATT for the same reason. It is a Samsung SGH-a437. Large Font and great background. It has everything, I just love it.

By Antoinette Perry [4]01/28/2008

If you have a phone already, go to the settings for Fonts and many phones have large numbers. I have a att& t and you can do it that way.

By Niteflytes (Guest Post)01/27/2008

I don't know of any phone for AT&T but my mom has vision problems and is using a Jitterbug cell phone designed specifically for people with vision and/or hearing difficulties. The website is www.jitterbug.com