Large Font Cell Phone for AT&T

By Holly 367 1,263

Any suggestions for an AT&T cell phone with large size font, and a nice contrasting background? Or what cell phone do people with poor vision use with AT&T service? Thanks.

Holly from Richardson, TX

Showing: Answers Sort

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I don't know of any phone for AT&T but my mom has vision problems and is using a Jitterbug cell phone designed specifically for people with vision and/or hearing difficulties. The website is www.jitterbug.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Antoinette Perry 4 11 Flag

If you have a phone already, go to the settings for Fonts and many phones have large numbers. I have a att& t and you can do it that way.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I just got a new phone through ATT for the same reason. It is a Samsung SGH-a437. Large Font and great background. It has everything, I just love it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By bella 2 Flag

I suggest you use the Just5 phone. It is such a great phone with large buttons, bright display, and amplified sound. It also has PERS features. Here's the link for you http://www.just5.com/home.php

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Annie Davis 1 25 Flag

I researched this big-time as my vision isn't what it used to be and I chose Pantech Breeze the oldest model, not the new one with the built-in-keyboard. I love it, pretty large buttons, and many fonts to choose from. I don't even have it on the largest one avail. and it's great, and many pretty brite colors for backgrounds on the address book. I didn't even get it at AT&T. I got it off craigslist. As the ones on ebay were quite higher and got a wonderful deal in

Ks. on craigslist and we still email ea. other off and on. Annie

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:07:30 PM on 10.0.2.127 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings