Large Font Cell Phone for AT&T

Any suggestions for an AT&T cell phone with large size font, and a nice contrasting background? Or what cell phone do people with poor vision use with AT&T service? Thanks.

Holly from Richardson, TX

I don't know of any phone for AT&T but my mom has vision problems and is using a Jitterbug cell phone designed specifically for people with vision and/or hearing difficulties. The website is

If you have a phone already, go to the settings for Fonts and many phones have large numbers. I have a att& t and you can do it that way.

I just got a new phone through ATT for the same reason. It is a Samsung SGH-a437. Large Font and great background. It has everything, I just love it.

I suggest you use the Just5 phone. It is such a great phone with large buttons, bright display, and amplified sound. It also has PERS features. Here's the link for you

I researched this big-time as my vision isn't what it used to be and I chose Pantech Breeze the oldest model, not the new one with the built-in-keyboard. I love it, pretty large buttons, and many fonts to choose from. I don't even have it on the largest one avail. and it's great, and many pretty brite colors for backgrounds on the address book. I didn't even get it at AT&T. I got it off craigslist. As the ones on ebay were quite higher and got a wonderful deal in

Ks. on craigslist and we still email ea. other off and on. Annie

Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards