Is Borax Safe to Use Around Dogs?

Is borax safe to use in the house when a dog is the house at all times?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I wouldn't just leave the stuff down. I use it to kill fleas occasionally one room at a time but keep my pets away from that room for 24 hours then clean it up well.

I read that a small amount won't do any harm to a healthy pet but I don't want them to even sniff any at all. If you are using it for roach control just put the stuff behind cabinets and fridge where they can't reach it.

Not if the dog will be poking around at cracks and crevices and baseboards:

http://www.beyo  orates_borax.htm

Pets AdviceJuly 27, 2010
Preventing Heartworms in Dogs
How Do Dogs Get Heartworms?
Borax powder, with a measuring cup and spray bottle.
Cleaning With Borax
Borax
Buying Borax
Dog in Grass
Insect Repellents Safe for Use Around Pets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:10:29 PM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.