BirthdayParties

Birthday Location Ideas for Teens and Adults

Category Birthday

My birthday is in June and i want to have a big party, but my parents said that if I had a lot of people come they would have to get more adults to chaperone the party. I don't want alot of adults because it is my party and I just want to be with my friends. Where is a place I can go and be able to have all my friends and the adults without it looking bad for me?

Tina

How about having the party at home and having the "chaperones" in another room i.e. you use the living room or backyard and the chaperones, parent's friends, etc. can be in the family room. Have the clear understanding that chaperones can and will spot-check by wandering thru your party at will.

I'm interested in the feedback too, since my daughter will be 13 in June. I have been racking my brain on where & what to do. She's planning on about 50 friends, cousins, etc. Of course I'll try and reduce that figure. She also wants it to be just her & her friends, without me & dad & whoever else will brave it! I do understand though, the first of the teen years! Her other friends that have just turned 13 had big parties too. One was in the garage, an unfinished one, concrete floor, but they still had a great time..disco ball, music, chips, & soda. Another one had hers in a barn! they had a bonfire outside, hay on the floor inside, hay bales to sit on, etc. Just get your friends together anywhere, they really won't notice the adults as much as you think, REALLY! Have a Great Birthday!

You can't go wrong with renting a large shelter and having a barbecue at a nice park. Having chaperones there will help out with preventing things from getting out of hand. You can even have them in disguise as "help" (ie, cooking, clean up, security...?) Check with your local parks and recreation, some parks in our area stay open until 10pm. Have fun... and be safe.... :)

What about at the bowling alley or beach? There would already be plenty of people around so having extra adults wouldn' be noticed or matter. They could be off to the side but still see what was happening.

LAST YEAR ON MY DAUGHTER'S SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY SHE HAD ABOUT TWENTY GIRLS SLEEPOVER IN TENTS ON OUR LARGE PROPERTY. THEY HAD A BONFIRE AND DID THEIR OWN THING, ALSO MY DAUGHTER WENT TO TWO PARTIES LATELY. ONE WAS AT A NICE RESTAURANT AND IN THEIR BAUQUET ROOM THEY HAD A DJ AND HAD FINGER FOODS THE OTHER PARTY WAS AT OUR LOCAL AMERICAN LEGION AND THEY RENTED THE BAUQUET ROOM AND HAD A LIVE BAND PERFORM. THEY ALL HAD A GREAT TIME!!

My daughter wants to have an Ice Skating Party. She will be 13 in June. Usually when there is a party somewhere like skating or bowling, parents have to be there, and if they take there child to the party, parents may want to stay and watch. I doubt to many parents are going to want to ice skate or skate, so they won't actually be on the rink with the kids. And parent usually do their thing such as visit with each other, or get snacks ready. Good Luck and Happy Birthday!

hey, im turning 15 this month and im just thinking about renting a cabin and having some of my close friends spend the night in the cabin, and they have a hot tub, we could saty in there for a while then go inside and watch a movie or something.

im havin a birthday party this weekend and it supposed to be a bonfire but i dont no wut to do i dont want every body to think my party is boring so please halp me

I want a birhtday party, but i dont know what to do. i'm turning 14, and its the first birthday party in like 3 years. and since my birhtday is in march, we can't go outside. and swimming is boring, and bowling is stupid. and i want to go paintballing, but that costs alot.. and yea. so i dont know what to do. and i dont want it to be boring. please help me!

Anonymous

you can always go go karting or even mix it up by putting an obstacle course around the house and i know how u feel on bowling i think its boring to just go with ur gut and have fun those were just a few suggestions

Im turining 14 in may oh and im a girl and I have no idea what to do. It cant cost too much but i also want alot of people like 20 at the most\. I live in a small town so my choices are limited mabey ill go tot he beach but would that be fun...

Bowling Alley.

My son is turning 5 and we are doing a dinosaur theme. I was thinking renting a room in a museum. Any ideas?

were should I have my B-day party? my b-day is in july,im turning 13 and i live in the chico/sacremento area, i wanted to go to the water park in sacremento but it is to much money. i want to invite as many people as i can, as long as it is not to much money.as long as my three main friends are invited i will be happy. CAN U HELP ME?????????

IM TURNING 15 WHATS SHOULD I DO FOR MY BIRTHDAY PARTY??

PLEASE HELP[:

i live in Australia and my birthday is next Thursday. i was planning on going to the movies with my friends and then we all come back to my place and we have like dinner and stuff(its fun to have night parties, but I'm not allowed a sleepover) but the problem is, there are no appropriate movies at the moment and now I'm completely stumped for plan B! i am so desperate coz i only have a week till the day, and i need to give the invitations out in about 2 days! AHH HELP ME! by the way...im turning 13 :)

My best party was probably when my friends and I went to a salon and got our nails and makeup done, then went out to dinner. But you could have a full spa party, with massages and maybe waxing... It was a lot of fun, anyway!

My problem is that i have a small house, so the chaperoning wouldnt really work. And its very expensive to hire a hall and a live band, along with food, drinks, etc. Just letting people know that not everyone has lots of money to spend on a party, or a big house to have it in.

For people like me, Last year for my 14th i invited as many people as i wanted to the local park. we played little kids games, and generally sat and talked. It was great! Thanks

party bus

I'm turning 15 in two weeks. I'm planning on inviting around 50 friends. My basement is way to small for having 50 people over. I was thinking of renting out a teen dance club, but I'm not sure where those are. Please help with anymore ideas!

I am having about 15 girls from the ages of 14 - 16. I need ideas for a hot tub party!

hi,im susie.

im looking for a hall with toilets in wandsworth(london)

so that i can have my birthday party(ages 12-14 party),like a small disco, but i cant find one!

please help

i just turned 14, and i rented a limo, went to a restaurant, stayed in a hotel, and the next day went to great America. I had like 6 girls. It was really fun. A little expensive, but extremely fun.

I'm turning 17 and I want to have techno party with like glow sticks and everything but I have no idea where to throw it. I'm on a limited budget. Does anyone have any ideas where and what else can go with my theme?

I'm turning 17 and I want to have techno party with like glow sticks and everything but i have no idea where to throw it I'm on a limited budget. Does anyone have any ideas where and what else can go with my theme?

Why not try the ice skating centre! It's awesome. It's in Canterbury and you get a five minute lesson from an instructor beforehand...or the bowling club?

I think you should rent a limo and go to DC to see the light set up for Christmas. Then go out to dinner and have a sleepover with a bunch of little things to do! that's what I'm doing but my b day is in December so don't do this in the middle of July :)

Hey my daughter is turning 12 in like a week, any boy girl party ideas?

Kids don't really like to be limited to do certain party crafts so I would suggest having like a glow party and have like a paint fight! It's a really fun party idea !

My sixteenth birthday is this summer and I want to have a really fun and memorable party, not something you go to everyday. Last year my sister had her sweet sixteen and we went to trapeze school in Boston and got a trapeze lesson, and it was so much fun! Our friends still talk about it! I want a party like that, but not the same place. I know I'm being picky, but I really want an awesome party, anyone have any other crazy party ideas? I live in Rhode Island so anywhere in the Rhode Island/ Mass/ Conneticut area is within driving time. Thanks.

Well what about hiring a club. It's cool, cheap and all you need is food.

I'm turning fifteen next month. I am still coming up with some of the ideas and last minute things but for the most part, I've got everything covered. I'm going to have guys and girls get dropped off at a pool which I'm going to rent out so that it's just us (the pool rental doesn't cost a lot) we will spend maybe 2 hours to 2 and a half hours and then we will head back to my house.

My house is out in the country so we are going to have a camp fire and roast smokies and marshmallows over the fire which will be awesome. The campfire is an easy and inexpensive way to serve your guest dinner rather than eat out which costs a lot or making dinner yourself which has so much cleaning up to do.

After that I have told some of my really close friends that they can sleep over and they will act like their parents are just late for picking them up. And then we can have a girls night of fun!

Definitely the mall would be a fun place. You can kind of blend in with the crowd and shop and get some food at the food court. Definitely a fun casual bday. Or ice skating. It would also help you and your group and your adult chaperones bland in so you can all be a bit more private. Hope this helped.

I am turning 13 and I don't know what to do.I don't want to have a party because I had one last year

How about going to an indoor water park since it is in summer