Use Plastic Coffee Can Lids for Pet Dishes

I have started using the plastic tops from coffee cans for pet dishes. The animals love them because their food is very accessible, and I like them because they are very easy to wash. My Yorkie really prefers them because she can transport the food to other parts of the house very easily in her mouth and eat in privacy. The best part of all is that this type of dish is THRIFTY.

By Toni V. from San Antonio, TX

Great idea. I used a coffee can lid to set the toilet plunger on. It just fit.

Please be aware that plastic dishes can result in contact dermatitis. I had this happen with my first yorkie. She also developed a pink spot on her nose. At the time, though, I didn't know it caused contact dermatitis.

Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
Pets FoodMay 27, 2008
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Plastic Lid Man
Crafts Using Plastic Lids
Coffee Lid
Uses for Coffee Lids
metal pan lid
Organizing Lids