Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Keeping Squirrels From Chewing on a House

0EmailFollowSave
Squirrels outside.

Squirrels chew on a variety of things to deal with the constant growth of their teeth. However, when they begin to use you house for this activity you will want to take action. This is a guide about keeping squirrels from chewing on a house.

Here are questions related to Keeping Squirrels From Chewing on a House.

Question: Stopping Squirrels from Chewing on a House

I read some of the questions about squirrels. I have one or two that are chewing the paint off my garage door and have chewed part of the door frame. What can I do to stop them? I don't think moth balls would help outdoors.

By Trouble from Indianapolis, IN

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By christine M. Thayer 2 232 07/24/2009 Flag

I was going to say the thing about the pepper. I have used cayenne, black, ground peppers, with dry hot mustard. I'd mix it dry & then sprinkle it around. It works on all kinds of animals. If that didn't work, I'd mix the pepper mustard mix & soak it in water. Let set & strain & spray the liquid. Most animals have good noses & lick themselves. The smell usually keeps them away all my itself most the time.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Squirrels Gnawing on House

Is there anything that can be put in paint to keep squirrels from eating the wood on the house?

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Question: Squirrels Chewing on Log House

How do I keep squirrels from chewing on a white pine log house, mainly the corners that stick out about 8 inches. The house is stained, but does not make any difference.

By Hank E

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Solutions: Keeping Squirrels From Chewing on a House

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!