Over The Door Shoe Racks For Hair Accessories

This is a dual purpose tip. If you are someone who has to wear or likes to wear wigs or even other types of hair accessories that can be hung, I have the perfect time and space saving solution. The over the door shoe racks are awesome.

You can hang one of each wig on the hook a shoe hands on. I have mine organized from shortest to longest and also from lighter to darkest inside of the length arrangement. The longer curly ones are best to be left in a hair net to save on hanging onto another and to keep the curl perked up on. This can also work for hair bands, head bands, bracelets, ponies or scrunchies, and anything else you may have that would work the same way. There is less tangling and digging for the non hair items and better maintenance and quick picking for all! Source:

By Anna from Farmington, PA

I also have one of these in my bathroom linen closet. I hang all my bathroom things-spray, shaving cream, curling iron, q-tips-you name it. My vanity does not have drawers and this was a great alternative.

I have an over the door shoe rack/organizer and I hang purses and tote bags on it. I also use one to put my shoes in plastic clear bags and hang it instead of placing the shoe on the wire. I can put more than one pair of shoes on each wire loop! So easy to see my shoes and hidden behind the door!

Photo of elastic hair ties.
Organizing Hair Accessories
Organizing BathroomMarch 28, 2008
Hats and Gloves in Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Uses for Over the Door Shoe Organizers
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Bobby Pins
Storing Bobby Pins
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes