Storing Bobby Pins

Bobby PinsIf you are tired of bobby pins being scattered throughout the house, try out this tip. Purchase an inexpensive magnetic paperclip holder and keep your pins in there. This will help keep the vacuum cleaner from finding them, and will help save your budget for not having to buy bobby pins so often.

By JSRP from Lincoln, NE

4 More Solutions

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts

I don't like to leave bobby pins on the card they are sold on. I find it hard to get them off and on when I am trying to do my hair.

bobby pins and tin

I have used this for a long time. I have a magnetic paperclip container, so I changed it to hold my hair pins. It's convenient to use in the bathroom. When I am trying to hold up my hair it is easy to grab a pin. :)

Magnetic Bobby Pin Holder - paperclip holder used for bobby pins

In your bathroom, for bobby pin users, place a magnetic pin holder (like the on you use for keeping your sewing straight pins) so the user may keep the bobby pins in one place.

I, like many other women, have problems keeping my bobby pins together. They usually end up lost or spilled. So when I need one, I can never find one.

Organizing BathroomMarch 27, 2014
👔
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Bobby-Pins-1.html