Storing Elastic Hair Ties

Elastic hair ties can be stored in a number of neat ways that are preferable to the tangle at the bottom of a drawer or the scatter across a bathroom counter. This page offers several easy tips for storing elastic hair ties.

I was tired of having all of our hair rubber bands making a mess in the bathroom. To remedy this situation I found two caribbeaner clips to contain them. I separated out the small and large rubber bands, then put them onto the clips. Now we can find the right size and color when we are getting ready, without digging around and making a mess.

It seems that these little hair elastics are always disappearing around the house, at friend's houses, in the park, etc. Someone always needs one. I use a pill keeper to hold mine in. I have a green one (my favorite calming color) and the elastics fit perfectly into this little container.

I have one for me, to hold mine in my purse, and one I keep in the house for others who might need them. It cuts down on a lot of frustration at losing them.

I use paper towel tubes and slip them on to the tube. When I want a certain color, they slip right off of each other, not disturbing the ones left on the tube.

They sit in drawers easy. I have three of them going right now.

Organizing AdviceAugust 28, 2019
🎂
📓
🌻