Keep Bobby Pins in a Paper Clip Holder

If you are tired of bobby pins being scattered throughout the house, try out this tip. Purchase an inexpensive magnetic paperclip holder and keep your pins in there. This will help keep the vacuum cleaner from finding them, and will help save your budget for not having to buy bobby pins so often.

By JSRP from Lincoln, NE

That's a good idea! I actually have a small magnetic container made specifically for bobby pins. It looks like a paper clip holder, but the hole on top where the magnetic ring is, is smaller,about as round as a pencil. I was so thrilled when I found them in the store several years ago that I bought 2 of them. I love it!

Now why didn't I think of that! Cos you beat me to it...Clever. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes it's the simplest things in life that make it so much easier on us. PBP

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ToolsDecember 9, 2010
💘
🍀