Making Paper Clip Photo Frame Bookmarks
These tiny paper photo frames on a paper clip make simple, but unique bookmarks. This is a guide about making paper clip photo frame bookmarks
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a fun way to use a paper clip. I was thinking of making a bookmark out of it and I came up with the idea of creating a mini photo frame bookmark.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- paper clip
- picture of your choice
- frame pattern
- a piece of card board
- printed paper design/background
- transparent tape
- Glue the pattern into a piece of card board and cut it out.
- Trace and cut another copy of circle.
- Now, we have two card circles. Let's call them "card 1" (circle card with smaller circle drawn inside) and "card 2" (plain circle card).
- Now, get card 1, fold it in half and cut out the smaller circle.
- Position the small circle into the paper design. Trace and cut.
- Cover card 1 with the paper design and glue it on. Trim off excess paper.
- Cover with transparent tape on both sides then set aside.
- Get card 2 and cover with paper design. Trim off excess paper. Neatly stick the tape into it. The tape will make the frame look glossy. Trim off excess tape on both pieces.
- Position the paper clip on the uncovered side of card 2. Secure with tape.
- Glue the sides of the circle and stick them together. Insert your picture.
- Make more designs.
In These Guides