How to Make a Folded Paper Photo Frame
July 24, 2018
Make a simple photo holder with just a small piece of paper. Use specialty papers with a design to make it look more appealing. This frame I'm going to show you is the simplest pattern.
- 1 piece 15x15 cm specialty art paper
- 1 2x2 inch picture
- estimate the size of paper based on the size of your picture
- Position the paper like a diamond and fold vertically in half.
- Open it and fold again in half, but this time horizontally. When you open it again, the folds will form a cross.
- Put it back into the original diamond position.
- Fold one tip to the center fold. (see image)
- Fold all four corners to the center fold.
- Flip the paper and fold the four corners forward. (see image)
- Flip it back again to the front. You will see four diamonds are formed.
- Push with a thumb or insert the tips of each diamond inside. (see image)
- It will form a square frame.
- Insert picture and its ready for display.
- No need for a frame stand as the back folds will make it so the paper photo holder stands.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.