Bronze Post Medal for 2021. 31 Posts
September 21, 2021
As a child, my friends and I made such bookmarks. If you have never made such bookmarks, then I would be happy to share this idea with you. You can make these bookmarks with your children.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- white sheet of A4 paper
- colored paper
- paper glue
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise. Draw a line 1.9 inches from the edge. Mark points on the line and on the folded edge, 0.4 inches apart. Connect the dots obliquely.
- Cut the lines.
- Unfold the piece of paper and fold it like in the photos.
- Cut a strip 2 inches wide by 8.2 inches long from colored paper.
- Insert a colored strip inside the bookmark.
- Fold the cut strips. Glue the ends of the folded strips. Let the glue dry well.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.