Vote for this contender! (2 votes)
Bronze Post Medal for 2021. 31 Posts
As a child, my friends and I made such bookmarks. If you have never made such bookmarks, then I would be happy to share this idea with you. You can make these bookmarks with your children.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- white sheet of A4 paper
- colored paper
- paper glue
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise. Draw a line 1.9 inches from the edge. Mark points on the line and on the folded edge, 0.4 inches apart. Connect the dots obliquely.
- Cut the lines.
- Unfold the piece of paper and fold it like in the photos.
- Cut a strip 2 inches wide by 8.2 inches long from colored paper.
- Insert a colored strip inside the bookmark.
- Fold the cut strips. Glue the ends of the folded strips. Let the glue dry well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.