Make a simple heart shaped bookmark to give as a gift or use yourself. This is a page about Valentine bookmark.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This project is about making a heart shaped Valentine bookmark for your favorite books. It's easy and affordable!
- red used folder (or a red cartolina, a type of construction paper)
- hole punch
- Cut a rectangular piece of construction paper 3 1/2 inches wide.
- Fold it into half, so that you can cut it into hearts. Cut and open your heart shape.
- Use the punch to make a hole in one side of your heart design.
- Fold the heart in half again to make a cut at the center for about 1/2 inches only, this is the part where it clips on the book.
- Cut a piece of the ribbon about 2 inches long and insert it in the hole and tie.
- Your heart bookmark is now ready to use. The cut that you made at the center serves as the clip to your books!