Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts
This project is about making a heart shaped Valentine bookmark for your favorite books. It's easy and affordable!
- red used folder (or a red cartolina, a type of construction paper)
- hole punch
- Cut a rectangular piece of construction paper 3 1/2 inches wide.
- Fold it into half, so that you can cut it into hearts. Cut and open your heart shape.
- Use the punch to make a hole in one side of your heart design.
- Fold the heart in half again to make a cut at the center for about 1/2 inches only, this is the part where it clips on the book.
- Cut a piece of the ribbon about 2 inches long and insert it in the hole and tie.
- Your heart bookmark is now ready to use. The cut that you made at the center serves as the clip to your books!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.