Glitter Foam Bookmarks
Glittery sheet craft foam is a good choice for making decorative bookmarks. Vary them up with the accents you add. This is a page about glitter foam bookmarks.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Homemade bookmarks made from glittery craft foam. Accents can either be purchased or cut out.
Makes an excellent gift.
Approximate time: 20 minutes
- glittery craft foam
- fabric glue
- paper punch
- 8 inches of ribbon or cord
- craft foam shapes, purchased or cut out
- pinking shears
- Using pinking shears, cut out a 6 inch by 1 1/2 inch rectangle for base of bookmark. Glitter craft foam can be purchased at your local craft store.
- Use purchased or cut out shapes of glitter foam or regular craft foam. Shapes such as squares, strips and triangles can be cut with pinking shears. This is a good way to use up shapes left over from other projects.
- Using fabric glue, glue accents onto base of bookmark.
- Let dry.
- Using a paper punch, punch a hole 1/2 inch from the top.
- Using a complimentary color of ribbon or cord loop through the hole.
by Dejohnsrld from Nevada, IA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.