Help With Children That Act Out

These are troubling times. I was surprised at the number of people I talked to who did not know that when your child is having a really stressful or emotionally trying time, or acting out for some reason or another, that there are programs for them to go to. The steps to get the child some help are as follows:

Take the child to the ER and say you are having a psychiatric emergency.

An intake person will arrive and ask questions and talk to the child.

If the child meets criteria he will be taken or you can drive him to a facility that will help him de-stress with meds.

Please don't wait if your child is suffering emotionally. With all the vaccinations that still contain thimerasol, and all the toxins in the environment, there can be a real struggle. The earlier things are found the better.

Often Autism is Schizophrenia in its early stages. Don't let children scream and cry from fear and think it is anger. Get them help!

By Racer

I had to respond to this... As a Mother of four children (one with severe autism) I wanted to ask people to take children that are "acting out" to a Dr.or clinic that can refer you to the proper treatment for your child. E-R's do not usually have qualified pediatric staff for this kind of thing (most hospitals dont even have a pediatric pyscholigist on staff)

My mother worked in mental health faciltys and beleive me "destressing on meds" is not always pleasent and is not how we want to teach children to deal with life.Drugs should be prescribed only after (at least) one thourough set of evaluations and please look at the side effects,some of this stuff can really mess kids up.I'm not against medication,my son has to take rispradral and clonidine but we as parents should be extremly careful what kind of treatments our children are subjected too.

I don't want to be argumentive or offend anyone but this letter alarmed me.

One more thing...Autism is a commincation disorder caused by neurlogical dysfuntion in the frontal lobe it is not Schizophrenia in it's early stage although Sigmund Frued thought it was, Dr.s have since proven this incorrect.

Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
Dog stealing a shoe.
Dog is Stealing Shoes
A large crowd in front of a nighttime concert with bright stage lights.
Saving Money on Concert Tickets