How Do I Maintain an Above Ground Pool?

I have a portable pool which I put up one season, then took down. I bought chemicals for it and the test strips. I only did this one year. What steps do I take to put the chemical in?

Most of the information on-line is for big pools and I know there are proper ways to do this. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

By Sandi from Scotland, CT

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Home Improvement Pools and Hot TubsMay 2, 2010
Cloudy water in an above ground pool.
Cloudy Water in an Above Ground Pool
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
A blue above ground swimming pool.
Cleaning an Above Ground Pool
Above Ground Pool
Winterizing an Above Ground Pool
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:07:40 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.