Heaven Joke

A woman approached the Pearly Gates and was greeted by St. Peter who said, "Before you enter, you must spell a word." "Oh," she said. "What word?" "Any word you like," he told her. She said, "I'll spell Love - L-O-V-E." St. Peter told her she could go in, but asked if she would mind staying there a moment while he went to get something. "What do I do if someone comes?" she asked. "Just tell them to spell a word," St. Peter answered, and left.

She stood there only a moment when her husband came into view. She said, "What are you doing here?" and he told her, "I was so distraught at your funeral that when I was driving home, I got into an accident and here I am!" and she said, "Well, you have to spell a word before you can come in." He said, "What word?" and she answered, "Czechoslovakia."

By Stacey from Orem, UT

Love the joke, Stacey! Hope I remember this one to retell it!!

i heard this one a long time ago but this is one i never get tired of hearing (probably because this is something i would do too) i always get a chuckle from it

thanks for posting it

I ran into living room to tell my husband and it was

hard cuz I was laughing so hard. Oh then he said

"what word would you give me?" I said

"hug" and got a hug and "yeah sure" too funny.

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Man with Angel and Devil on Shoulders
Heaven Jokes
Entertainment JokesMarch 2, 2006
Shin Jokes
Shin Jokes
cartoon giraffe
Giraffe Jokes
Buying Gas
Buying Gas Jokes
Cooking Jokes
Cooking Jokes