Save Water - Build a Path!

If you have a spot in your yard that is hard to reach with water, or you simply want to save on your water bill or conserve, build a path!

I have an area in my yard that my sprinklers can't reach, and it's a pain to drag the garden hose to. So I elected to build a path! It's a great way to also keep weeds from taking over a patch of dirt, and paths can create a nice cottage look.

Paths can be built of brick or other hard material. I was able to get lots of used brick from a neighbor! Even older bricks are OK, as they add character to the space.

When you're ready to get started, simply do an internet search or search the library for a book on detailed instructions. Basically, you need to prepare a proper base first, but after that the design is up to you!

By Ci Ci from Yakima, WA

Save Water - Build a Path!

Garden Path Concrete Tiles
Garden Path Ideas
Home and Garden Gardening MiscellaneousJune 16, 2008
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
view down the path garden
The Path Garden (Moorpark, CA) Photos and Information
🎉
🎄