Bill Paying Organization

I had an idea to organize household bills. I purchased a large recipe box and index card dividers that were already numbered 1-31. I placed the dividers inside the box and placed each bill based on when it is due behind the respective divider. For instance: if the electric bill is due on the 15th, I placed the bill behind the index divider that says "15". It's no fun paying bills, but this process will make it a little easier.

By Marn from Cumming, GA

Paying Bills on Time, Bills and Calculator
Paying Bills on Time
Organizing Bills and MailJanuary 13, 2006
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Saving Money on Your Electric Bill, Money and Light Bulb on Top of Electric Bill
Saving Money on Your Electric Bill
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home
An upclose photo of a laptop keyboard.
Saving Money on Your Internet Bill
🎄