Sweetheart Gift Box
Wrapping a gift is just as important as the gift itself. Paper roses, pearl sticker, pink stripe paper, and ribbon were used to create this sweet little gift box.
Approximate Time: 50 minutes
- paper mache mini heart box
- pink stripe patterned paper
- paper mini roses
- 3/8" purple ribbon
- pearl sticker
- spray adhesive
- scissors, ruler, and pencil
- Measure the side of the heart box base and cut from pink stripe patterned paper. Apply a light coat of spray adhesive over base, then adhere.
- Trace the outline of the heart box top and bottom onto pink stripe patterned paper. Cut out and adhere.
- Tie ribbon around the edge of the lid into a bow, trimming ends evenly. Then add pearl sticker in the center.
- Use spray adhesive or hot glue to adhere paper roses onto the heart box top as shown.
Sources: 3M spray adhesive; Micheal's paper mini roses
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
February 11, 20110 found this helpful
What a pretty little Heart Box Gift. Just perfect for Valentine's Day. So dainty and sweet.
You did such a nice job on it too.
Thanks for sharing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 9:15:06 PM on 10.0.1.51 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us