E-mailing a Webcam Photo

How do I take a still photo with my web cam and put it on an e-mail?

By Rickey from Jasper, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Take the picture & save it on your p c. Then you go to the picture, click on the picture. You will see info on left side of the screen to email it, click on it. You can send it. You can also ask your pc any question, you will get an answer, good luck.

I can't make my webcam do a still photo.I am new to all of this. Christmas present= no info except have fun. Any help is very welcome!

Computers SoftwareFebruary 9, 2010
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:06:20 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.