You know you are living in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
And now you are laughing at yourself.
By imaqt1962 from Illinois
Editor's Note: I noticed that there was no #9 and fixed it while editing. When I got to the end, I fixed it back but I had a big sideways smile on my face doing it!
you actually gave me a laugh when I saw you had fixed my post (#9) then had to fix it back
So true So true
I like #8 best!
ROFLLLLLLLLL SO true!!!
Thanks for a big LOL. I'm old and only recently learned what that stands for. And yes, I do know exactly who I'm going to send a copy of it to!
I feel more blonde than usual because I never thought of calling to make them carry the groceries (#6)LOL... Boy the rest fits!!!
Cute and so true. I have called for help with
carrying the groceries. LOL LOL
I was thinking of a friend to foward this to when
I was reading that line...funny
love it really love it my jaw almost ripped.
The end spoke my exact thought.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!