InkPrinters

Staples Ink Cartridge Rewards Program

I wanted to share with the ThriftyFun community about the Staples Rewards Program. For every ink cartridge you return to the Staples store (limit 10 Per month) as a Rewards member, you are given a $3.00 PER cartridge credit. I does not matter what brand. You will be sent a Rewards coupon once every quarter. I received one recently for $24.00 and used it to purchase more ink for my printer.

I am in the process of copying treasured old photographs of my parents and my inlaws for my children, so I am using plenty of ink. It is free to join this program. I highly recommend doing this. It has certainly been beneficial to me thus far.

Source: I was offered the membership in Staples while purchasing printer ink about a year ago.

By Southeastgeorgiapeach from Jesup, GA

You can also go to www.staples.com and join the rewards program. They issue you a number and you can print out the card. They will also send you a keyring card if you request one.