Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Ideas for Senior Class Activities

I am running for senior class president next year and I was wondering if anyone has done any really fun or cool senior activities? Anything will work, even if it's not just for seniors. Thanks!

By Volleychika144 from Valley Center, CA

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Becca05/07/2009

You could have a scavenger hunt. Use things that pertain to your senior year and hide them. Leave clues to where things can be found. See who can find them all the fastest. Or you could see who found the most within a set time limit.

By kathleen williams [23]05/03/2009

Senior Send-Off Pep Rally

The Senior send-off rally is the last rally of the year. During this rally, you can take a look back at all of the great memories the seniors have had in high school. Only seniors perform during the rally, and seniors do all rally competitions. Listed below are some senior rally ideas:

Slide Show- The slide show consists of pictures of seniors throughout their high school career. You could include photos of seniors as children, too.
Senior cheer, dance, choir, band, theater, and flag teams perform during the rally.

Introduce all of your senior varsity athletes and ASB officers.
Senior competitions can include trivia games that include questions regarding high school years.

Make posters that revisit some of the great things that happened during high school.
Present awards for best smile, best dressed, best couple, etc.

Video- Play a video of some of the most special high school moments.
Teachers or staff can be recognized by the seniors at this time, too.

Make this rally fit the personality of your senior class. Choose music to be played during the rally that was most popular during their senior year. This rally will cause cheers and tears as students reflect on their high school memories.
Good luck.

By Kim 05/03/2009

You could do a boys against girls bubble blowing contest. With the losing team having to go through the school and clean off all the gum off the bottoms of desks and tables in the school.

05/02/2009

A hula hoop contest is fun for seniors, it brings back good memories of when they were kids or teens, very funny to watch and participate in.

Here are questions related to Ideas for Senior Class Activities.

Question: Planning Senior Events

I am currently in leadership in my school and I wanna know if anyone has any ideas for events we can do for seniors, something we can look back on and remember?

By Pedrooo from Los Angeles, CA

Most Recent Answer

By Marsha [1]07/23/2011

As a class, you might think about selecting a nursing home for instance, and making tray favors that really are something useful. Ditty bags containing small items are nice if you have cash to spend, and you have the means to make the little bags.

Spending an afternoon making a nice Bingo Party for them was something we did frequently for a large Masonic home for seniors when I was a teenager. A Christmas Party is wonderful fun for everyone if this is a project that is to be an ongoing thing for your Leadership class.

If someone has a Polaroid camera which allows you to go in and take pictures for the seniors in small groups of 3 or 4 people, it's something they can share with a loved one somewhere,
so leave the pictures with them. Take along a collection of funny hats for them to clown around with.

You'll be surprised how much fun they'll have. Don't forget to take lots of pictures for your own project records. A digital camera would work fine for that. Make some note cards with matching envelopes and give them in packages of 12 maybe along with a pen.

You didn't say how long you have to complete the project, or if you have disposable cash, if you'll be working as a group, or a one-on-one thing, so it's difficult to suggest more without
additional information. This is a very worthwhile endeavor though, and I commend your teacher for making this a part of the curriculum. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. Excellent memory making opportunity as well.

Good Luck to you. I'd enjoy hearing about the things your class chooses to do. It would make a nice essay for Thrifty Fun readers.
MisMachado