Planning a 25th Wedding Anniversary With Renewal Of Vows

My husband and I will be renewing our wedding vows next year. It will be our 25th wedding anniversary and I don't know where to start first. Our colors are silver and white. If anyone has suggestions on decorations, I would love to hear them. I was also wondering if anyone knows how the ceremony is supposed to be? Thanks.

By Redena from NY

Answers

It can be whatever you want! In the coolest renewal ceremony I attended, the bridesmaids walked down the aisle, then the bride came down with no bouquet. The younger children (nieces, nephews, grandchildren) each bringing one flower came down gave the flower to the bride and sat on the floor. Each flower made up her bouquet. When everyone was in place, the minister asked the congregation to stand and he announced, "Behold the bridegroom cometh!" It gave me goosebumps, was such an awesome ceremony, she gave such honor to her husband.

Double heart shaped chocolate cake that says "Wedding Anniversary" with a 25 decoration.  Black and white wedding picture in the background
Planning a 25th Anniversary with Renewal of Vows
Holidays and Parties Parties AnniversarySeptember 13, 2010
Anniversary Party
25th Anniversary Party Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
🎄