Planning a 25th Wedding Anniversary With Renewal Of Vows

My husband and I will be renewing our wedding vows next year. It will be our 25th wedding anniversary and I don't know where to start first. Our colors are silver and white. If anyone has suggestions on decorations, I would love to hear them. I was also wondering if anyone knows how the ceremony is supposed to be? Thanks.

By Redena from NY

Answers

It can be whatever you want! In the coolest renewal ceremony I attended, the bridesmaids walked down the aisle, then the bride came down with no bouquet. The younger children (nieces, nephews, grandchildren) each bringing one flower came down gave the flower to the bride and sat on the floor. Each flower made up her bouquet. When everyone was in place, the minister asked the congregation to stand and he announced, "Behold the bridegroom cometh!" It gave me goosebumps, was such an awesome ceremony, she gave such honor to her husband.