Homemade Baby Books

Since babies get bored with everything too soon, this is the best way to engross them (4-16 months). I cut attractive colorful pictures of almost anything from magazines or newspapers and then just put them in sandwich bags. Punch them and spiral bind them. You are ready with a new colorful baby book which you can change every now and then. Plus, you can wipe them easily for any of baby spills.

By Sapna from India

I actually tried this one a while back - it works great until they get teeth and can get through the plastic! So its not something that I recommend, sorry.

Hi Sapna,

I love this idea for a baby book! That is so creative of you! Imagine how easy something like this is made. And baby books are so expensive!

Thanks for sharing,

From Southern, Massachusetts

i don't think plastic should be given to babies to play with.

The thicker ziplocks should be thick enough to prevent them from biting through, shouldn't theyt? Babies don't seem to bite through store bought ones made of plastic. I love the idea and will place it in my Favorites craft section. Thank you and God bless you. : )

Homemade Picture Book
Homemade Picture Books for Children
Crafts Baby ItemsApril 9, 2007
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower