Bulb Syringe For Filling Ice Trays

With summer coming on, and ice an important item, I have found a way to make filling icecube trays a neater job. I have always overfilled, dripped, and spilled when attempting this, but discovered that a Baby's Bulb Syringe is perfect for the job. Just fill a bowl or glass with water, squeeze the bulb, insert the tip in the water and release. Then hold the tip over the sections in the tray, and squeeze gently until full. Release, move to the next section and repeat. Not fast, I must confess, but a lot less messy.

Note: Please purchase a new syringe and reserve it for this purpose. They are very inexpensive. I found mine at the dollar store.

By Harlean from Hot Springs, Arkansas

Turkey baster would work, too.

ARe those bulb syringes food safe? I know we can stick them in our noses and ears, but food safe is a WAY different thing!

A turkey baster might work, but you know when you suck up all the stuff, then go to move the thing and it burps on ya', that might happen too.

Good for watering small or hanging plants too.

Fruit Juice Ice Cubes
Making Ice Cubes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJune 14, 2007
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
🎉
🎄