Mud on Timberland Boots

I've just got a new pair of baby blue Timberland boot. Any ideas what will work to get mud and stains out of them?

Sean from Mansfield

Answers

I found a multi purpose cleaner at the dollar store called "Awesome" It cost $1.00 a bottle and it has replaced the majority of my cleaning supplies. It has directions on the bottle for diluting it for different cleaning needs. We even use it in the shop. We buy it at "Dollar Tree" "Dollar General" and "Family Dollar" I LOVE IT!!!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 8, 2006
work boots
Removing Diesel Fuel from Shoes and Boots
Muddy Shoes
Removing Mud From Shoes
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
A girl with mud stains on her clothing.
Removing Mud Stains from Clothing
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 11:12:13 PM on 10.0.2.152 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.