Use a Bread Closure as a Guitar Pick

If you can't find a guitar pick, you can instead use one of those small square plastic tabs they use to close bread. My ex used one all the time. He wasn't good for much, but he sure could play that Les Paul.

We've been using free autoharp/guitar picks for years now. There is a hole in the handle of a gallon milk jug. The piece of plastic that was in the hole, is sometimes still there ready to come out. Sometimes you can find them under the jugs in the cooler. Sometimes you can find a few and sometimes you have to keep going back to find any. The lady at the local 7-11 saved them for me. Ask if you can have them and they should be free.

Good luck.

Had a good laugh-"Sure could play that Les Paul." You got some wisdom under your belt.

Thank you so much for the laugh today. I was feeling pretty depressed and when I read your hint this just made my day. Thanks so much. Left my husband 10 years ago and loving it. Good wishes to you.

I laughed too. I refer to myself as "happily divorced."

I think we have the same ex-husband :)

BRead Ties With Faces Painted on Them
Uses for Bread Ties
Man Tuning His Guitar
Tuning a Guitar
Cereal Box Guitar
Making a Cereal Box Guitar
Cigars in a Box
Making a Cigar Box Guitar
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 7:18:52 AM on in 894 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.