Painting By Bill Pluck in 1959

I aquired a large oil painting on wood at a auction in Charleston, SC. It is signed Bill Pluck 1959 and is a mountain scene with a barn and farmer wearing overalls. It could be appalachian and is a little folk artish. I really love it, but, it haunts me. If the artist is no longer alive, he may have children or grandchildren that would love to have it. Anyone with any info please contact me by me. lacreeta (at) juno (dot) com (Add an "@" sign and "." to email Lacreeta)

Lacreeta from the Boonies

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This could be a relative

http://www.hand  m/?ref=ecgallery

It is Brenda Pluck.

You could e-mail her, and ask. The e-mail is at the bottom of that page, from her site.

White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Saving Money on Your Electric Bill, Money and Light Bulb on Top of Electric Bill
Saving Money on Your Electric Bill
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home
vintage Barbie doll
Finding Value and Information About Barbie Dolls
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:19:04 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.