High School Reunion Name Tag Ideas

Choosing unique and fun name tags for your high school reunion is part of the planning process. This is a guide about high school reunion name tag ideas.

February 3, 2005 Flag

I am getting ready for my 40th year high school class reunion. Does anyone have any ideas for different or unique name tags?
Irene from Alabama

Best Answer

We used copies of senior pictures from the yearbook on our nametags. Spouses/partners got a nametag of that photo of the the classmate reading " I'm with...." and then their name. It worked great !

One other idea - we put the HS photo on both the classmate and their spouse's nametag - that way, people knew who was with who. We put the classmates photos on the right side of the nametag and spouses on the left side. That way, you don't spend time trying to figure out who a spouse is in pictures from the event!

We also only put the first name (in big print) beside the photo. That let us use bigger type than if we'd put the full name. We included the full name in smaller type below (and the classmate's name for spouses). That also aided in identifying people from photos.

Hi everyone.. well, I am in charge of making the name tags for everyone in our 20th year graduating class next . My idea is to make buttons (Badge a minit press) and copy pics from the yearbook I will then write their names and a quote ,like, "Look at ME now".. which is also the initials for our school, Morton East! Hope this helps anyone who is also looking for ideas!

For our 25th reunion nametags - instead of a photo of the graduate, I put a yearbook photo of one of our teachers on each, especially the ones who were notably memorable - to spark conversation and recall old times in their class.

I am in this boat. Our 20th is coming up and I'm in charge of name tags. We thought using sticky ones would be easiest, but I'm not sure where to go to create them. We want to put the high school pictures on them with their names, so each one will be different. I looked at Avery.com, but that seems a bit limited in options. Anyone have an idea? Please?

I went to Office Max and they scanned in our senior pictures (26 pages) for 9 cents a copy. What a deal! Now all I have to do is cut them out and put them on the Name Tags...Don't scan them in yourself...let the store do it!

Has anyone used lanyards? or is everyone sticking to stick on labels and pins?

Irene from alabama

We got a old Student body card made up one with any computer picked through old yearbook pictures from any year we were in school 1965-1967 they look really awesome we put them in a name tag holder this could be a reunion favor.

Posting of 3-21-08. Yes we are using lanyards! Ordered in school colors, the plastic holders hold the senior pictures great. Don't have to stick or pin name tags on clothing. Add's a little "school Spirit" using school colors! Love the lanyard idea!

For those who stated they used pictures on the name tags. So once you scan in the pictures from the yearbook, how to you get them onto the name tag? Is there a template for this, or do you cut and literally paste them onto each name tag? Also, does anyone have any good award suggestions?

Holidays and Parties Parties High School ReunionJune 14, 2016
Photo of a large high school and its football field.
High School Activities Ideas
High School Graduation Party Cupcakes
High School Graduation Party Ideas
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
Class Reunion
Planning a High School Reunion
🎉
🎄