Cleaning Slug Slime out of Puppy Fur

How do you get slug slime out of puppy fur?

By catiebug from Fort Smith, AR

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Now, I know this is not going to be the first inquiry of this nature, but I just have to ask? How in the world did a puppy stay still long enough to have slug slime in it's fur? But, here is what I found when I googled it. This article is fascinating for humans and pets!

http://www.ever  ?node_id=1480745

Seriously, these facts are little known and can save you hours of frustration if your humans run into this gooey wonder!

PoorButProud's link says it all! Guess all you have to do at this point is give a good brushing when the puppy's fur is dry :-) You're puppy must like to roll in stuff just like a dog and even a couple of cats I've had that liked to do it ;-)

My white golden retreiver get them on her legs whenever she walks thru piles of leaves.Only thing that helps is rubbing it with olive oil then washing with shampoo or cutting off sticky fur.Also works on tree sap.

Pets GroomingAugust 14, 2009
Cleaning Mink Fur
Cleaning Mink Fur
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Faux Fur
Fixing Matted Faux Fur
Making Slime
Making Slime for Kids
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:19:04 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.