Centerpiece Ideas for 'Purse' Themed Party

Centerpiece ideas for 'Purse' themed party.

Ang

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know if you are familiar with Oriental Trading, but they have cardboard "purses" that are really cute. I used them in a Womans' Ministry session. I filled them with small trinkets and candy. You can also ask around and see what kind of purses you could borrow. My center piece was a straw pocketbook set on it side, with a toy cell phone, earrings, lipstick, and some candy spilling out of it. I also put a pair of shoes with it and surrounded it with a feather boa. The thrift stores and even dollar stores have pocketbooks in different sizes and styles that you could use.

You could go to the thrift store and buy a "flashy" purse that will sit upright when open, then fit a jar or similar container inside and fill it with flowers.

Buy a bunch of old purses at a thrift store, then fill them with cute flowers or greenery. They are cute my daughter had a purse party. Every one liked the idea. Hope this helps. Purses are usually 1 to 2 dollars a piece. Bonnie

i saw some adorable picture frames that were purses at the dollar tree can be used as parting gifts

Thank you for your responses. I ended up filling a purse for each table with artificial flowers then surrounding it with little paper purses I made from my cricut and filling them with tissue paper and treats. The ladies seemed to like it and I'm so glad it's over! :)

Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesFebruary 15, 2008
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:43:29 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.