Stanley (Dachshund)

Stanley is a 4 year old Dachsund. I had surgery 4 years ago and my husband bought him for me. I always wanted a "hotdog" dog. :O)

He likes to chase his rope, sit up on his hind legs for a treat and play with his adopted brother. He's the best pet I have ever had. He is my buddy and my best friend.

By Monica from Eastpointe, MI

He is a cute guy! My husband got my Lenard for me, during the year my middle one was planning a wedding, and the last one said he was signing up for the Air Force. He said I would need a 'baby' to take care of, and then a friend to keep me company!

They are sweet babies for sure!

Oh my gosh! Beautiful! I have a 2 yr old short haired (red) dachshund. Don't know what I ever did without him. Lester loves his tennis balls. In fact, I had to take the leggs off my sofa because he continued to roll the ball under and sit and bark for me to play catch. He minds really well when he sees me take off my house shoe for a swat on the rear.

Love the little Doxies. Their sweet little face reminds me of my Dobe, Storm.

What a great name and oh so handsome!

So cute, I've never seen one with long hair.

A pretty little face and soft looking fur. My friend owns a dachsund and she greets me each time we meet. Very lovable and a nice gift from your husband to bring cheer your way.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 6, 2009
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos