Instructions for McCall's Pattern M5547 - Tree Skirt

I am looking for a copy of the instructions for McCall's pattern number M5547; it is a tree skirt. I lost pages 3 and 4 of the directions. I just need a copy of these two pages. If anyone has it and could E-mail them to me, I really don't want to pay $15.00 for a new pattern. Please help. Thanks.

By Lee from Waterford, WI

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Crafts SewingNovember 13, 2010
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Quick and Easy Skirt
Making a Quick and Easy Skirt
Uses for Pillowcases, Yellow Pillowcase Skirt
Making a Pillowcase Skirt
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:03:15 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.