Wrapping a Shoe Box

I am trying to wrap shoe boxes, top and bottom separately, for the Good Samaritan Christmas boxes for children. I have tried lots of different ways to wrap each piece separately, so they can be opened and filled with goodies. Does anyone have a good tutorial I can use! Thanks.

By Halfwhit from Ashdown, AR

Check out this video tutorial: http://www.monkeysee.com/play/3455-gift- This is how I made them, just wish I had used the double stick tape, that will make it much easier! :) God bless, that is a wonderful ministry!

Thanks for the feedback. The video was simple and easy and one of those "DUH" things!

Crafts AdviceJune 15, 2009
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box