Free Family Calendar Printable

I am looking for a free printable monthly/yearly (or free mail order) calendar. The type where you can write names at the top and the days are down the side so each family member has an individual column to use. Thanks a bunch!

Blake from Poteau, OK

You can find every kind of calendar, chart, schedule, list that you would need for free here. I am sure you will find something that will meet your needs.

Since you obviously use a computer, you can make your own calendars using a spreadsheet program like Excel.

I bought the kind of calender that you are looking for to give my daughter. I bought it for $1.00 at Micheals craft store. That is cheaper than what it would cost you to print one. I buy her one every year when they come out around November.

I googled 2011 calendar. I came up with several hits and printed the one I liked best on 8 1/2 by 11 paper. I keep it on my desk under the old mouse pad which I am now using as a place for my beverages and dishes to sit whilst I'm computing. I'll do another one for 2012.

October 1, 2011 Flag

I'm wanting to download a calendar with holidays and would like the previous and next month on each page. I come from a very large family and have 70 relatives. I want to do a personalized calendar for the family members. Everyone likes getting them because you can write on them and they have all the families birthdays, anniversaries, and other important upcoming family events. I've had my grandson download them the last 2 years. Now he is too busy. Imagine that, LOL! Thank you.

By Lou Ann from Cozad, NE

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to They have all kinds of calendars that you can download.

Go to Click on calendars & pick from the list;it's on the right or left of the page & everything is alphabetically ordered down the list. Very easy. They have many to choose from & different sites w/calendars. Good Luck. : )

Ditto with! I've used their calendars for about six years and love them! As a matter of fact I just downloaded (saved in case need another one in the future) and printed mine for 2012 two days ago :-) They only have the monthly per one page that show the holidays but you might be just as happy with that rather than three months per page. Hey, more room to write notes when one month per page.

Because of my computer software I choose either 'larger horizontal version' or 'original horizontal version'. Those are the only two choices that allow me to print full page and/or save and edit without a bunch of baloney html wording printed on the upper and lower outskirts of the calendar. Your software might allow you to do what they suggest with their 'tips for printing' to get rid of the baloney html wording though.

Anyway, I first set up a 2012 Calendar folder in my documents file to save them in. I open each month at and then right click on that calendar page and choose 'save picture as' to the 2012 folder that was made and then go on and do the rest of the months of the year (even if a different way works for you, you'll need to do them one month at a time). If you have an editing program then you can personalize them from there before printing them out. After that it's a piece of cake because you just open that saved folder and choose printing preferences.

Happy free calendar printing!

I highly recommend the following calendar for your specific needs. Down near the bottom of the page click on "Free Monthly Calendar or Planner Printable Online"

Every year, I make a birthday and anniversary calendar for my extended family and use this online program. I can have all the holidays, last month and next month on the page as well as having all the birthdays and anniversaries pre-printed for everyone. This program allows you to enter as many as you want and puts them on the right days.

It is very easy to use and prints your calendar as a pdf file.

PollyG, Pennsylvania

Consumer Advice FreebiesApril 7, 2007
Gift with tag
Free Printable Gift Tags
Printable advent calendar.
Printable Advent Calendars
Printable Sudoku
Finding Printable Games
Applique Patterns
Printable Applique Patterns