Making Cool Birthday Invitations

How do I make cool invites for my 14 year old's birthday party?

Lacie from Henley, MO

If your party will be a sleepover shape your invitation like a sleeping bag and insert a card with the party info (date, time, address, etc.). Make the invitation a long rectangle folded in half. Fold over the front right corner to look like the sleeping bag is "turned down". Glue the three sides leaving the top open ready for the info card. You should be able to use a business size envelope for mailing.

If it's a pool party, get a picture of the pool and cut it out into it's shape. Then get a piece of paper and cut it out just like the picture. Then staple them togther. Include the time, place, RSVP number, and who it's for.

I'm 14. And no offense, but those invitations sound like something 10 year olds would like. They are good ideas, just try something smaller.

I think you should hint on what she likes and find ideas that represent that. Of course give the details. Instead of it looking like a card why dont you just make look like flyer. That shows creativity. She'll love it and it will be very cool.

Well if its a pool party get inflatable beach balls and write on them i did it and my friends loved it :)

Holidays and Parties Parties InvitationsOctober 25, 2006
Designing Wedding Invitations
Designing Your Own Wedding Invitations
Homemade wedding invitation.
Homemade Wedding Invitations
Handmade Party Invitation
Handmade Party Invitations
Homemade Baby Shower Invitations
Homemade Baby Shower Invitation Ideas