Storage Boxes for Shoes

I need some ideas for storage boxes for my shoes. I would really like some clear plastic boxes but I don't want to spend that much. Thanks

Bonnie from Lascassas, Tennessee

Check around. I got clear plastic shoe boxes for $1 at one of those $1 stores around the time school started.

I know you said clear plastic works for you, but I just held on to the box the shoes originally came in and store my shoes there.

I got some clear plastic shoe boxes at the Dollar Tree store for one dollar a piece. I bought five and have been happy ever since :)

I might have a solution that fits both. Save your shoe boxes from your original purchases.

Cut a square or rectangular hole in the end just about 1" from the edges.

Get some sheet protectors that are fairly stiff, cut out 1/2" bigger than the hole, and tape them from the inside.

Your box is already the right size, and you can still see what is inside.

You can also take a photo of the shoe, print out a small photo and tape it on the end.

Another good idea is a dollar tree shoe bag. Great for all kinds of things...even shoes!!

My TOP favorite thing was a BEDSKIRT shoe organizer that I saw on TV. It's a bunch of clear pouches on elastic that fits under your bed skirt & can hold 30 or so pairs of shoes. This way they don't take up any room at all in your closet or under your bed... If it were me, I'd put my casual shoes on one side & the fancier shoes on the bottom of the bed or on the other side of the bed... This organizing "tool" would be well worth the $20 or so dollars they are asking! They come in sizes for single, full, queen & king...

HERE IT IS:

https://www.shoeskirt.com/swf/shoeskirt.swf

---> YOU WILL JUST LOVE IT!

As a second idea: I agree with Carol & mom form missouri, Dollar tree has clear show boxes for only $1 each, so if you can afford $20 or $30, you can organize ALL of your shoes in clear plastic boxes... & the $20 or $30 will STILL be less money than actually buying a shoe organizing rack!

Organizing StorageDecember 8, 2008
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎄
🍂