Bugs on Geisha Girl Plants

I have 2 geisha girl plants that seem to have got what looks like tiny black bugs on its leaves. How do i get rid of them and will it spread to other plants? How do I get my heabes to flourish, they just don't look like they are growing.

Skye from South Australia

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

When I see bugs on any of my plants, inside or outside ,I fill a small spray bottle with water and add a few drops of dishwashing liquid to it. I spray the mixture all over the plant and it usually clears the problem right up.

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlMarch 19, 2007
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Geisha Girl with White Border on Sides
Making a Geisha Costume
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:01:54 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.