Max and Xam (Minchi)

Max is 1 year old, Xam is 7 months old. They are Min Pin/Chihuahua (Minchi). I got Max from a friend of my sister. He was so good natured and loving that I wanted another one. Not sure though cause Mum (the Min Pin) was getting old. Well she could not stay away from the neighbor's Chi and she got pregnant again and I put my bid in for another puppy. I lucked out and got Xam. Xami is black with brown socks, belly and part of his face. He is the cutest and he knows it. He is just like his big brother; loving and playful. They are wonderful doggies. I am so glad we have them.

They like to play, play, play and play some more. Then conk out and sleep! Maxi is a red-haired Minchi with the biggest ears possible, and weighs 11 lbs. Xami is not far behind, he weighs 9 lbs cause he eats everything. His ears don't stand up yet but it wont be too much longer before they do. They are the funniest dogs ever and they play well together. They are so a part of the family. They like to cuddle and snuggle and Maxi likes to wrap up so he has his own sheet to cover up in.

My min pin "mia" had on 8/8/08 4 of these pups, and they are truly as the writer states. We had 2 girls (brown) 2 males (black). They are going to family members. They'll be 100% loved.

I love your dogs. I'd love to have a black and brown one. Their markings are so cute. It gives them alot of facial expression. My dog is a chihuahua, dachshund, terrier mix. He has the huge big ears too. Helicopter ears. LOL!!LOL!!

Your dogs are adorable! I love dogs! I have a black chow mix,who was abandoned, and we rescued him. He is too funny, everthing on his terms. His name is Scoop, and we have a BIG bassett hound named Baxter, nothing bothers him. His ears are the opposite of your dogs they just about touch the ground!

What a pair. Xam sure looks like he just knows

he is the cutest. They both are just that

Xam has the lil face that steals your heart.

How cute that Maxi likes to wrap up in the blankie.

what sweeties.

Someone said they have a big basset, well this is Charlie got him from rescue and he is a German Shepard Basset mix he has short basset legs long basset body and the rest is well pretty much shepard.

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 26, 2008
🎄
🍂