Making Mapquest Directions Fit on Index Cards

Could someone please tell me how to reduce the size of Mapquest directions? I want to make the spacing between lines "normal" and make it a smaller font? Ideally I would like to be able to print the directions on 3x5 or 4x6 index cards so I don't have the torture of re-entering all the info ad infinitum! Thank you.

Jane from Baltimore, MD

Try copying the directions into Word Pad and play around with editing. You should be able to change the font size and move the words around to suit your needs.

This is time consuming and it might be easier to re-type the directions into the format you desire. If you can type it doesn't take long.

MapQuest has a new feature where you can email the directions directly to yourself. Once you get the email you can just size it and print it smaller.

Guess I'm a little bit of a MS Word snob... that's the editing program I'd suggest. You can either work directly from Mapquest, or email the directions to yourself and go from there. If you work from the Mapquest site, you can "click and drag" until you have all the directions, then copy (control plus C,) and paste (control plus V) into a Word document. If you decide to email the directions to yourself first, you can use control plus A to highlight the entire body of the email, and control plus V to paste into the document. Then you can delete any extra text you don't need, and resize and reformat the lines any way that works for you. Just don't forget to tell your printer about the change in paper size, or your text may not all make the page!Sorry if I sound picky, and I have nothing against Wordpad or Notepad. I just always felt Word offered a wider range of editing options. But that's just me.

Computers Internet TipsJanuary 14, 2009
Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
A woman altering a blouse.
Making a Blouse Fit Better
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards