Charlotte (Bernese Mountain Dog)

contest winner icon

Charlotte is 3 months old and a Bernese Mountain Dog. We got her at 8 weeks old from a breeder in VA. She likes to catch flies and chew on shoes.

By Diane

She is beautiful and looks like she has the sweetest and most gentle disposition. I would love to meet her. :-)

Thanks for sharing Charlotte. She is getting a thumbs up from us.

Aww, she is adorable. My neighbor used to breed them and she would sleep with them in their bed. We loved having them in our yard to play. Your baby is so lucky to have such a good home.

Charlotte is adorable! I was a petsitter for a Bernese Mountain dog for 2 yrs until he moved away. They are such wonderful dogs, I never knew a dog with such expressive eyes. I miss him so much! I love my own dogs, but each of the dogs I care for have a place in my heart. He was very special. I'm sure you enjoy your beautiful girl Charlotte, she is lucky to have you too!

So cute!

Look at the paws, so adorable!

I'd be happy if one day I could have a buddy like her in our house.

September 1, 2011 Flag

Charlotte is a 1 year old Bernese Mountain Dog. We got our pet in Winchester, Virginia from a Bernese Mountain Dog breeder. Charlotte loves to eat, chew on her football and basketball and play with her neighborhood dog friends.

This is a photo of Charlotte and her new best friend Grizzly on their first play date. Charlotte is on the right.

By diane0514

Charlotte the Dog with Dog Friend

Your Charlotte looks quite happy with a matching playmate. One look can tell she's loved very much! Thank you for sharing!

What beautiful dogs they are! Went to a dog show in Del Mar,CA. and saw my first dogs of this breed and fell in love with them. How lucky you are! Have a great life with your doggie pal. Barbara W. in Oceanside, CA.

Bernese Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 25, 2010
Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Making a Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide
Haystack Rock on the Oregon Coast.
Oregon Frugal Travel Guide and Photos
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Photos and Information