"Do Not Call" Phone Number

Does anyone know the phone number for when you Do Not Want phone calls? I think it is a free service through the government.

Janice from Ocala, FL

i do not know the number but one of them called my house late one night, when i got out of bed i called them back to see who it was, and i told them they just called my house and i was sleeping they took my name and i was removed from the list they never called back. good luck with getting them not to call~

It is easier to do on the internet. Go to www.donotcall.gov. You can register up to three phone numbers, including cell phones. It is good for 5 years.

I'm from PA. The number I used I got from www.nocallsplease.com. It's good for five years.

Good Luck

Just in case you want the # it is 1-888-382-1222

Just a note: This does not stop calls from charities or companies that you have done prior business with, like your phone company wanting you to update services. They legally can still call you. You have to tell them to put your name on their "DO NOT CALL LIST," using those exact words. Yet, it still helps A LOT. I get so many fewer calls.

Organizing MiscellaneousSeptember 13, 2006
Phone Holder
Making a Phone Holder for a Cordless Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Stack of Old Phone Books
Uses for Old Phone Books
🎄