Looking For Flamingo Dinnerware

Where can I find reasonably priced "Flamingo Dinnerware" Big Lots had a set for 15 dollars but when I was ready to buy them, they were out.

Elisabeth from Florida

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'd look on the Big Lots site and find other Big Lot stores in your area. Copy or print the results out and call all the ones you would travel to find the set.

I just went to the site.

Try-- http://www.biglots.com and put your zip code or click on, FIND A BIG LOTS NEAR YOU.

Good luck

Try Beall's Outlet.

Jan, Fl

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 27, 2007
vintage plates glued together to make a tiered serving dish
Making a Two Tier Serving Dish
stained cup
Cleaning Corelle Dishes
Mother and Daughter Shopping for Dishes
Saving Money On Dishes
several birds made by poster o TF
Making PVC Birds for the Garden
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 12:15:14 AM on 10.0.1.105 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.